Question:
What are some fun things to do with children (7 + 9) on vacation in Phoenix in April?
goingtophoenix
2006-01-26 05:00:45 UTC
What are some fun things to do with children (7 + 9) on vacation in Phoenix in April?
Two answers:
aussieemt65
2006-01-26 10:43:14 UTC
I took my nephew to the AZ Science Center. He had a blast. It's a little expensive but there are a lot of things to see and learn there. It's a 3 story building filled with all sorts of things that the children can interact with. There is also an IMAX theatre and a star gazing show. They are constantly adding new things. I think you would enjoy it. Great anytime of the year. I enclosed the link below for you to get more information.
Warren1AZ
2006-02-03 02:38:11 UTC
There was an article on activities for kids in Phoenix Area in one of the local papers; I think it was the Arizona Republic. Go to its web site and do a search under child or children activities or various options on that. There is quite a bit to do but you need a car and driving in Phoenix can be an "exciting" experience! If you can afford it, and it is expensive, the Biltmore Hotel (which is a resort more than a hotel) does have programmed activities for children and you can find them at its web site - remember, it is the Biltmore in Phoenix. It also has 8 heated swimming pools and lovely grounds (plus golf courses, shops, etc. etc.)