Question:
is there a nice but cheap motel in tempe arizona near the beach?
jess d
2006-01-19 00:30:48 UTC
is there a nice but cheap motel in tempe arizona near the beach?
Three answers:
2006-01-21 10:39:13 UTC
No beach in the entire state of Arizona. We have man-made lakes though and real lakes! In Tempe, we have something called Tempe Town Lake and the nearest "motel" would be the Best Western off the 202 Freeway. But it would take you about 3 minutes to drive to the town lake and about 15 minutes to walk it.
Warren1AZ
2006-01-19 14:40:10 UTC
Well there is the Tempe Town lake but no beach I know of.
Opie
2006-01-19 01:18:11 UTC
ummmmm no beach in Arizona.... try again.

but the airport isnt that far away.. less than 5 miles or so. so try there.