Question:
Arizona City, Arizona Info wanted.?
tiggerntaz2000
2006-03-18 20:47:53 UTC
We are going to relocate to the Phoenix area soon, and have been searching online for rental houses for a while now. We keep running into Arizona City, but can't find any information about that particular area. If anyone has visited there, or lives there currently could give us some info, it would be greatly appreciated.
Three answers:
2006-03-18 20:54:26 UTC
Here a couple links that should help.
aztrailwalkers
2006-03-19 10:58:38 UTC
Its a tiny dust town sw of Casa Grande see link http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=arizona+city%2C+az&csz=&country=us&new=1&name=&qty= Its 55 miles se of Phoenix! Low priced homes for sure but not much around.
acer2143
2006-03-23 22:15:37 UTC
Not much there mostly dust on the way to Casa Grande Try Yuma better prices