Question:
what time does your street lights turn on?
2006-03-29 09:16:42 UTC
what time does your street lights turn on?
Four answers:
tech_fanatic
2006-03-29 09:22:15 UTC
You know this seems like it would be a very obvious answer, but I'm not sure I could actually tell you. The lights turn on everynight, but I've never really paid attention to it. I think that most of the time it is around six, but it may be a little later.

Huh, that's funny. I thought I was a little more observant than that ;-)
sour_sour_berry
2006-03-29 09:23:32 UTC
Why do you care???I live in Ireland and it depends how dark it issssssssss
Clark Kent
2006-03-29 09:17:10 UTC
when it gets dark
Rulebreaker-Raj