Question:
Does anyone live in AZ?
?
2006-01-29 07:44:11 UTC
Does anyone live in AZ?
Thirteen answers:
aztrailwalkers
2006-01-29 11:26:24 UTC
Yes about,

Population, 2004 estimate 5,743,834
nobrains22
2006-01-29 07:47:18 UTC
No I think your the only one!! Now really do you think your question makes any sense? Unless AZ has fallen off the face of the earth it's quite possible that someone lives there.
dudziak
2017-01-06 09:44:29 UTC
Ya I agree that first poster maximum no longer stay in AZ. i think of Arizona is a superb place to stay. Its warm interior the summertime particular. yet once you reside in Phoenix, youcontinual 2 hours north, and are interior the mountains for a superb coolish kinda day. i think of Phoenix section ( contains all surrounding cities) is the ideal play to stay.
tcitravel22
2006-02-02 22:05:56 UTC
Tempe
Confused&beyond
2006-02-01 15:34:38 UTC
Tucson, AZ and i'm proud
mrtrudolph
2006-01-30 09:04:55 UTC
I live in north phoenix
njyecats
2006-01-31 20:28:16 UTC
I'm in Glendale
2006-01-29 07:57:30 UTC
Go to your neghibor! WOW! People do live here! Duh sombody lives there, unless arizona is now just a big piece of crap!
?.?:*??*:??"Lindsey?.?:*??*
2006-01-31 18:10:29 UTC
hi, i live in scottsdale.
2006-01-29 07:52:02 UTC