Question:
How long does it take to drive from Sedona to the Grand Canyon?
smyoung818
2006-02-02 17:30:01 UTC
Mid September visit.
Four answers:
Warren1AZ
2006-02-02 18:30:39 UTC
Not very long but it can be an agonizing trip if you go via the Oak Creek Canyon Road which is extremely "curvy" and the driver will fell like the trip will never end. If you don't go via that route you have to go back to I-17 and north on that to I-40 and west on that to a Flagstaff exit. Again, it is not far but I do not remember how long it took via either route. My guess is about 1.5 hours via the latter and about an hour via the former.
2006-02-02 17:32:08 UTC
dont know but you can look it up on mapquest.com. they'll give you the distance and estimated drive time
dollyinc31
2006-02-02 17:31:25 UTC
GO TO MAP QUEST!!!!!!!! www.mapquest.com
2006-02-02 17:30:55 UTC