Question:
How do I use my Capitol One Visa credit card reward points for airline tickets?
2006-02-01 09:56:30 UTC
How do I use my Capitol One Visa credit card reward points for airline tickets?
Two answers:
aztrailwalkers
2006-03-03 21:27:14 UTC
You need to first sign up for their reward program. Go to web site and check it out! http://www.capitalone.com/
2006-02-01 23:46:30 UTC
You either need a capital one credit card that actually has an airline logo on it. If it doesn't have that, then you need to read your agreement and terms for that credit card and see if you get offered reward points for using the card to buy plane tickets. If either one pertain to you, then you would just go online and purchase your airline tickets using that particular credit card and it will automatically gain you rewards points. It should show you how many points you've accrued on your monthly statements.