Question:
Does anybody live on or near Fort Huachuca? How do you like it?
entropybaby
2006-01-27 08:43:39 UTC
Considering putting Huachuca on the Dream Sheet- also, is there any area there where I could board my horse?
Two answers:
Warren1AZ
2006-01-30 16:20:03 UTC
Sierra Vista is the town outside the main gate to Ft. Huachuca. The location and climate is very nice; a little snow in the winter but not much. The town itself is a combination of an Army town and a retirement community. All in all, I think it is quite attractive. I have only visited the area so this is just a casual opinion..
2006-01-27 08:49:31 UTC
This question should not be asked in this forum. Please ask elsewhere.