Question:
my parents are visiting me in phoenix in a few days and I don't know what sights to take them to see.help!!
2006-04-23 22:02:05 UTC
they are getting old and they're not into hiking or anything like that. Also, I have a 6 month old coming along.
Four answers:
digimutt
2006-04-23 22:15:03 UTC
Call your chamber of commerce and see what attractions there are and then see what they might enjoy but I got a secret to tell you.

You do not need to take them sightseeing. you also have a6 month old? I bet that is all the sights they want to see, you and that little darling. Plan to spend pleanty of time with them with the baby. get the camera and take some video of baby and grandparents for them to take home with them. Find someplace nice and kid friendly to take them for a nice meal and I am certain that they will be very very happy. Best of luck to you, have fun, they love you.
wonderboy
2006-04-25 00:34:27 UTC
go to Papago Prrk, centrally located in Phoenix, easy to find on a map or google. Phoenix Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Phoenix Historical Museum, picknicking gounds. It's getting into the '90's real fast in Phoenix, in a few weeks it will hit triple digits. Also very dry. Be sure to load up on sunscreen + water bottles.
njyecats
2006-04-24 15:57:38 UTC
Take them to the Wildlife Zoo at 130th Ave. & Northern.

Take them antiquing in downtown Glendale.

Take them up to the Grand Canyon, you can just walk along the top and not hike.
?
2006-04-24 05:02:52 UTC
Make sure you take them to eat at Pete's Fish and Chips!!

mmmmm.